- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
- ETHNICITY ABUSE: Trump tells 4 congresswomen,.. “go back” to the countries they “originally came from” to fix their respective gvts and crime issues"
- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
The Beitbridge accident that has killed twelve people and injured 45 when an MB Transport bus they were travelling in collided head on with a haulage truck today 45 km outside Beitbridge town has been declared a national disaster.
From left Local Government, Public Works and National Housing Minister Saviour Kasukuwere, State Security Minister Kembo Mohadi and CPU Beitbridge chairman Simon Muleya.
Local Government, Public Works and National Housing Minister Saviour Kasukuwere, who has since arrived in Beitbridge together with State Security Minister Kembo Mohadi, said the deceased would get a State assisted funeral with each family getting $200 cash.
13 victims in a critical condition have been transferred to Bulawayo while another 13 with minor injuries have been discharged. 19 victims are still admitted at Beitbridge Hospital and are said to be in a stable condition.
The bus was coming from Harare on its way to the border town.
The bus hit a donkey and swerved into the lane of the oncoming truck killing 10 passengers on spot. Two more people died on admission at Beitbridge Hospital.
– by Thupeyo Muleya. Source: the herald