- 'MDC-T Spokesperson Obert Gutu banned from setting foot at the party's Harvest House headquarters by a group of party youths calling themselves The Vanguard'
- Zimbabwe is experiencing a new beginning aimed at achieving political and economic gain. The media are powerful growth accelerators if handled correctly and we the media have the power to bring positive change
- Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) has appointed Ms Faith Mazani as its new Commissioner-General with effect from 1 February 2018
- "MDC T being the largest opposition must lead by example in picking a leader. As per MDC T Constitution elect leaders at Congress and not handpick them?'-Temba Mliswa
- It is reported that Movement for Democratic Change (MDC T) treasurer, former Chimanimani member of parliament Roy Bennett and his wife‚ Heather‚ died today in a helicopter crash in Canada.
ONLY IN ZIMBABWE! How can it be that the same people who celebrated removing Mugabe and replacing him with a more ruthless Mnangagwa leader of the same Zanu pf actually have the same opposition leaders continuously harping on about Zanu pf corruption yet the very same opposition leaders go to court and defend these Zanu pf thugs and their corruption. -DISCUSS!
Ex Tourism Minister Walter Mzembi is represented by MDC-T senior official Job Sikhala.
Mugabe’s cousin Ex Finance Minister Ignatius Chombo’s lawyer is represented by opposion National Constitutional Assembly leader Lovemore Madhuku.
Ex Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe (RBZ) governor Gideon Gono’s Lawyer is represented by People’s Democratic Party Leader Tendai Biti.
Ex Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko is represented by MDC leader Welshman Ncube against MDC-T leader Morgan Tsvangirai over his gukurahundi claims.
Its funny that MDCT leader Morgan Tsvangirai and MDC leader, Welshman Ncube then sit on the same table along with PDP leader Tendai Biti and others to call Zimbabweans to unite under the umbrella of MDC ALLIANCE and vote against Zanu pf leaders corruption, the same corruption they dispute under cover of ‘professional duty’
If anything at all when you begin to look at all this and remember that the same people enjoyed Monday morning tea regularly with Mugabe in the GNU from 2008 to 2013, and never implemented not even a single electoral reform already signed up and agreed to by party principals in talks monitored by former SA president Thabo Mbeki.
No wonder Mugabe managed to rule for so long because opposition is simply a business to these people, get in enjoy government budget for opposition, free housing, security and other benefits including hefty lump sum pensions like Mugabe’s US £10 million golden handshake.
We all know that one is innocent until proven innocent but why in the first place gain support by claiming Zanu pf are corrupt then defending them against the same allegations you have used to ‘brainwash ‘ supporters? Its not surprising for people to start claiming maybe these laywers benefit much more because they know all the Zanu pf corruption, how to block the court charges for the right price under the cover of darkness from the filthy rich criminals. Defending these Zanu pf criminals immediately tarnishes these opposition leaders, either you stop claiming they are corrupt and sit at the same table with them or you sit with them and fight the masses through defending their corrupt activities.
These are the same leaders who expect us to vote them into power and cement their ability to also loot like Zanu pf did because they know their way around the ropes,…interesting!
This really doesn’t go down well for the now confused Zimbabwean electorate..wake up Zimbabwe. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya, DISCUSS!.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-please join newzimbabwevision media platforms for regular updates, inclusive debate that has respect for all. All budding writers are welcome to send, original News articles, covering, religion, business, celebrities, fashion, politics, sport, girl child, good governance, democracy, equality, service delivery, health, education, housing, transport and other issues directly affecting the ordinary street person, to us, so we can publish them for you on our site for global readership. All articles must be original, writers name and source acknowledged and where the writer needs to be protected, we will not publish your details. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to
Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 124,233 members
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 30,819 members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,283 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 21,948 likes and
5) 5000 friends and 10,530 followers, on my timeline. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.
photos 1) Zimbabweans and soldiers celebrating the removal of Mugabe 2) ‘The moment Vice President RTD Gen Chiwenga and President Emmerson Mnangagwa celebrated their victory as they realised they rule the roost’ 3) The new Zimbabwe president Emmerson Mnangagwa and wife First Lady Auxillia mnangagwa at the recently ended 17th annual Zanu PF December conference, 5) Zimbabwe’s former finance minister, Ignatius Chombo Mugabe’s cousin Ignatious Chombo cuffed to the former Zanu pf youth leader Chipanga, are led to a prison truck (AP) 6)Nelson Chamisa MDC T leader 7)PDP leader Tendai Biti