- US Black billionaire Robert F Smith, a technology investor, pays down entire US$40m student debt of 2019 graduating class at historic black college
- 'Yes, sanctions and Zanu-PF are inseparable twins, they move together, so Zanu-PF and sanctions must go!' Chamisa.
- ZANU PF ARE CLEARLY GLOBAL PFEEERORRISTS, AS MALAWI Vice President orders immediate deportation of Chihuri
- ZIMBABWE'S POLITICAL CIRCUS AS MDC-Alliance Members of Parliament cost the taxpayer over US$100 000 by walking out of parliament
- 'HOW GUDYANGA (69) PAID US$1 629 500 secret payments to Nikuv in 2014 to manipulate the country's elections'.
Gwede Mantashe,who is the chairman of South Africa’s ruling African National Congress (ANC) party, has come out in support of the ANC party’s controversial proposals for land expropriation in order to address a past imbalance created by a former racist, settler regime.
According to him, according to the ANC’s radical plans. any white farmer who owns over 12,000 hectares of land must be forced to surrender without compensation, their share to the South African government for redistribution , with priority allocated to black farmers, because the privileged never give away privilege for the benefit of the ordinary underprivileged in society.
The South African constitution must now be amended to mandate the expropriation policy by creating the necessary legal tools to doso.
It is now two decades since the release of the icon Nelson Mandela after the end of apartheid yet 70% of the land in South Africa is owned by Whites, while black indigenous South Africans ethnic groups account for just 24 percent ownership of land.
There is a clear lack of confidence in South Africa’s economy as foriegn markets and investment are rattled by the land reform. South Africa is a globalised economy and any reaction by the globalised village has direct impact on South Africa’s economy as clearly seen in the heavy fall in the value of the rand over the last week because of the land reform exercise.
Agriculture only contributes to just 2% towards the South African economy, and the white population own at least 70% of the land in South Africa, while black indigenous South Africans whose ancestors were forcibly removed from the land by settler whites, are landless, poor, homeless, jobless and generally lack the most basic service delivery in Education, Health care, Housing, water, electricity, transport and other areas, hence the rush by the black people to grab land ahead of the proposed constitution changes. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 157,459
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,437 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,329 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,556 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.