- YOGA-'RELIGION, SCIENCE, PHILOSOPHY, SPIRITUAL AND PHYSICAL PRACTICE, to be incorporated in Zimbabwe Christian schools curriculum?
- UN’s SPECIAL RAPPORTEUR ON RACISM described the 'structural socio-economic exclusion' of racial and ethnic minorities in the UK as 'striking', -
- Air zim to reroute, Bulawayo and Victoria Falls flightsto Harare Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport and create Regional hub (centralised/ harare monopoly)
- KHUPHE DEFRAUDS Agriculture College of US$560
- 15 JUNE 1919, one hundred years ago, Captain John Alcock and pilot Aurthur Whitten Brown flew across the Atlantic, the frst Nonstop Transatlantic Flight
There are uncormfirmed reports that a kombi carrying high school children from Highfield in the direction of Southlea Park over turned near Southlea Park in Harare this afternoon after the driver lost control of the minibus and it rolled several times, instantly killing a girl passenger. Police have attributed , speeding to being acause of gthe accident.
According to eyewitnesses some passengers are feared to have died in the accident.
This publication could not publish accident photos sent by our sources as some show injured minors, but witnesses state that at least twelf others were seriously injured in the accident along Simon Mazorodze Road. We however cannot publish the horrific images of passengers lying injured and bleeding all over the road side and bush in the aftermath of the accident due to their horrific nature. More news to follow. www.newzimbabwevision.com