- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
There are uncormfirmed reports that a kombi carrying high school children from Highfield in the direction of Southlea Park over turned near Southlea Park in Harare this afternoon after the driver lost control of the minibus and it rolled several times, instantly killing a girl passenger. Police have attributed , speeding to being acause of gthe accident.
According to eyewitnesses some passengers are feared to have died in the accident.
This publication could not publish accident photos sent by our sources as some show injured minors, but witnesses state that at least twelf others were seriously injured in the accident along Simon Mazorodze Road. We however cannot publish the horrific images of passengers lying injured and bleeding all over the road side and bush in the aftermath of the accident due to their horrific nature. More news to follow. www.newzimbabwevision.com