- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
There are uncormfirmed reports that a kombi carrying high school children from Highfield in the direction of Southlea Park over turned near Southlea Park in Harare this afternoon after the driver lost control of the minibus and it rolled several times, instantly killing a girl passenger. Police have attributed , speeding to being acause of gthe accident.
According to eyewitnesses some passengers are feared to have died in the accident.
This publication could not publish accident photos sent by our sources as some show injured minors, but witnesses state that at least twelf others were seriously injured in the accident along Simon Mazorodze Road. We however cannot publish the horrific images of passengers lying injured and bleeding all over the road side and bush in the aftermath of the accident due to their horrific nature. More news to follow. www.newzimbabwevision.com