- HOW TO BRAINWASH EDUCATED ZIMBABWEANS: MDC ALLIANCE DECLARES TUEDAY 21/8/18 A DAY OF PRAYER AND FASTING FOR Zimbabweans.
- 'CHAMISA TURNED ELECTIONS INTO a "Chamisa thing" and not an MDC-T ISSUE, disregarded the MDCT roadmap to win elections, a crucial mistake for the Alliance of not concentrating on the grassroots '-former MDC-T legislator and advisor Mr Eddie Cross.
- BREAKING NEWS: THE ZIMBABWE JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION (JSC) HAS GRANTED Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC), the right to give a live broadcast of the long awaited proceedings of the Constitutional Court hearing on Wednesday the 22nd of August,
- ZIMBABWE'S PRESIDENT ELECT, EMMERSON MNANGAGWA ATTENDED THE 38th SADC Summit in Windhoek Namibia where he was elected the deputy chair on politics, defence and security of the Sadc
- IMRAN KHAN DECLARED PAKISTANI PRIME MINISTER- ' A COUNTRY WHERE CORRUPTION IS INSTITUTIONALISED'
BORN Rhodesian, ‘Sibusiso Ngwenya a.k.a Nyamangara, /Gushungo proudly 50% Ndebele, 50% Shona 100% Zimbabwean! ONE ZIMBABWE, for all coloureds, blacks, whites ,all races and all tribes.
Family history shows that my great grand dad Nyamangara relocated from Zvimba communal lands just over a century ago to Matebeleland and changed his name to Ngwenya.
The family totem is Gushungo and due to this rich history, I see no difference between a Ndebele and a Shona person because I was born and raised lovingly by Zimbabweans who respect unity .Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, crowd and outdoor
This is why I will always proudly speak out for a united Zimbabwean people whether coloured, white, black, any race, tribe, race or religion against an oppressive Mugabe and his Zanu PF.
I pride myself in being 50% Ndebele and 50% Shona and absolutely no room for tribalists or racists in all I do and having withstood the relentless tribal divisions and assumptions all along that would have diverted my attention to the issue at stake which was to remove Mugabe and his Zanu pf.
We have succeeded in removing Mugabe!
Against all challenges, tribal and rural origin, this fight was personal in my case, a family matter so to speak and thank God for the fearless pressure and fight I put up all these years to get my clearly heartless Zvimba homeboy Mugabe to exit the political stage, next its Mnangagwa!
Zimbabwe, ‘Iwe neni tinebasa’, – Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats must all go! These Zanu PF criminals monopolise wealth and power, continuously loot national wealth that belongs to all people of Zimbabwe, and the only way we can confront this common evil, is to register to vote on BVR Mnangagwa,, Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats must all go. We dont want a militarised state and generals in the cabinet.
Zimbabwe must be returned to civil rule and your vote matters.
MNANGAGWA must not rush to blow his horn and speak nonsense like Grace Mugabe as he was not elected by the people of Zimbabwe to be a president. He is only a Zanu pf choice to lead the ruling party and complete their five year mandate to the next general election in 2018, having been installed by the same army who cheated the people out of a 2008 election victory , installed an illegitimate Mugabe regime and protected the despot until they decided to remove the despot and replace him with Mnangagwa.
I therefore continue to always say, people of Zimbabwe, do not relax because Mnangagwa who says Mugabe is a father, mentor and someone he will always consult, can never reform Zanu pf out of power, wake up Zimbabwe! AIPPA, POSA must be removed, rural areas opened to activist and opposition voter education campaigns, the generals must leave cabinet, the army should return to barracks and stay clear of politics and chiefs and rural structures must be independant of Zanu pf, and the UN must be brought in to monitor elections and ensure that its a free and fair election!
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 143,331 members
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,132 members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,977 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,063 likes and
5) 5000 friends and 11,233 followers,.By Sibusiso Ngwenya.