- MDC SG Mwonzora has declared all suspensions and expulsions made ahead of MDC's May elective congress null and void.
- Chivayo absolved by court of any criminal liability in the US$5,6 million fraud charge involving Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC)’s Gwanda solar project.
- CHOLERA FEARS, no clean water stagnant water, not draining, decomposing bodies floating in Manicaland
- Whole village, police station and government complex at Rusitu in Chimanimani swept away by cyclone floods, many dead, several missing.
- 'WHITES CAUSED CYCLONE IDAI ' -Black First Land First (BLF) SA Politician
Members of the Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (ARTUZ) have been arrested by the Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) in Harare. No charge has been laid on them yet.
Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights have dispatched a team to the Harare Central police station.
More to follow Byo24