- ZIMBABWE IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT over transgender issues according to - transgender activist - Nathanson who was forced me out of Zim due to harassment
- AN ARMED ROBBER, ONE of a 5-men gang that robbed and murdered a woman in Gokwe was shot and killed by police at a road block early Saturday morning along the Harare-Chirundu Highway.
- Ex president Mphoko sues his former lawyer and MDC VP Prof Welshman Ncube over $1.4m, trust funds relating to the sale of Choppies shares
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, Norton MP Temba Mliswa and staff forcefully ejected from Karoi Country Club by war veterans.
- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
MNANGAGWA’S NEPHEW, Norton Member of Parliament Temba Mliswa has came out in defence of First Lady Auxilia Mnangagwa who has come under fire for convening a meeting with the junior doctors who were on industrial strike.
“Amai has always had a passion for the health sector and there was nothing wrong with her meeting the doctors when they approached her.” Temba Mliswa said.
Mliswa further said the First Lady is a motherly figure and it was within her right to meet her children when they came to her for assistance.
“She has a role to play. It’s not a case of usurping powers but even at home, culturally, children approach mothers to get a message to their fathers.”
Analysts said Mnangagwa’s wife has no right to run government, and questioned in what capacity she met striking doctors when she has no constitutional role in the state bureaucracy.
Some have even accused the First Lady of taking after the Former First Lady Grace Mugabe who controlled sate institutions using her relationship with the President.
Auxilia met with doctors at state house on Friday, in a bid to end the five week- long industrial action.
When she was meeting the doctors President Mnangagwa was taking part in a cleanup campaign in Harare’s red light district of the Avenues. Source – Byo24News