- Prophet Makandiwa warns Mnangagwa of an inevitable foreign military intervention
- 'CHAMISA, YOU FAIL TO REPAINT HARVEST HOUSE, replace broken windows yet fantasize about rebuilding Zimbabwe! What errant nonsense is that?' MDC-T VP Gutu.
- 'Mnangagwa has warned his nephew 'Queen Bee' Tagwirei, against withholding Command Agriculture fuel'
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 34 FEAR-Psalm 56:3 'When I am afraid, I put my trust in you'.
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC-T Alliance principal Tendai Biti has this morning been convicted of contravening the Electoral Act, by magistrate Ms Gloria Takundwa
BULAWAYO MNANGANGWA BOMBING-VIOLENCE, BEGETS VIOLENCE–EXILED former higher education minister Professor Jonathan Moyo has reminded President Emmerson Mnangagwa of his own violent power grab after the latter was apparently targeted by a suspected bomb blast on Saturday.
Commenting on the incident on Twitter, Prof Moyo said; “Today’s (Saturday) explosion at White City Stadium in Byo is a tragic reminder that the use of tanks, bombs, grenades & guns by whosoever against anyone to settle a political contest is barbaric.
“Nov 15, 2017 set a dangerous paradigm for politics in Zimbabwe. Violence begets violence. Sad!”
Source – newzimbabwe