- Ex Harare chair of commission Mahachi, denied bail for contracting his company in US$80 million Airport Road rehabilitation project.
- ZIMBABWE water insecurity in urban centres, exposes residents to waterborne diseases such as cholera and typhoid : Welcome to the Korean North cult worship....what a cursed nation!
- A Josiah Magama Tongogara Barracks soldier gave a loaded AK47 assault rifle to four robbers: as Zimbabwean welcomes North Korea cullt worship leader
- SECOND train derailment in one week as Zimbabwe welcomes North Korean cult worship leader
- As Zimbabwe welcomes North korean cult worship leader:Airforce bus in head-on collision near Bindura PHOTOS:
BULAWAYO MNANGANGWA BOMBING-VIOLENCE, BEGETS VIOLENCE–EXILED former higher education minister Professor Jonathan Moyo has reminded President Emmerson Mnangagwa of his own violent power grab after the latter was apparently targeted by a suspected bomb blast on Saturday.
Commenting on the incident on Twitter, Prof Moyo said; “Today’s (Saturday) explosion at White City Stadium in Byo is a tragic reminder that the use of tanks, bombs, grenades & guns by whosoever against anyone to settle a political contest is barbaric.
“Nov 15, 2017 set a dangerous paradigm for politics in Zimbabwe. Violence begets violence. Sad!”
Source – newzimbabwe