- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
- 'ACCIDENT: A Guruve bound, Mhofu kombi reportedly overturned in Guruve and six people died this morning at about 8am'
BULAWAYO MNANGANGWA BOMBING-VIOLENCE, BEGETS VIOLENCE–EXILED former higher education minister Professor Jonathan Moyo has reminded President Emmerson Mnangagwa of his own violent power grab after the latter was apparently targeted by a suspected bomb blast on Saturday.
Commenting on the incident on Twitter, Prof Moyo said; “Today’s (Saturday) explosion at White City Stadium in Byo is a tragic reminder that the use of tanks, bombs, grenades & guns by whosoever against anyone to settle a political contest is barbaric.
“Nov 15, 2017 set a dangerous paradigm for politics in Zimbabwe. Violence begets violence. Sad!”
Source – newzimbabwe