- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
The name kwa ‘Bulawayo’ place of killing brings chilling reality with it, and people can sleep with a sigh of relief after the Bulawayo Glengary suburb killer Rodney Tongai Jindu (27) who was arrested on 3 February 2018 for killing his neighbour Mboneli Joko Ncube (30) and childhood friend Cyprian Kudzurunga (28) has been convicted of murder with actual intent and sentenced to death by the Bulawayo High Court Judge Nokuthula Moyo. The Bulawayo Glengary suburb killer Rodney Tongai Jindu (27) who was arrested on 3 February 2018 for killing his neighbour Mboneli Joko Ncube (30) and childhood friend Cyprian Kudzurunga (28) has been convicted of murder with actual intent and sentenced to death by the Bulawayo High Court Judge Nokuthula Moyo..
Rodney Jindu shot his childhood friend Cyprian Kudzurunga (28) on 29 January and burned and buried his parts in shallow graves on a Burnside Bulawayo plot then texted Cyprian’s mother using Cyprian’s mobile, saying he had suddenly decided to leave for South Africa.
Jindu threatened alleged initially that he was under the influence of the devil who led him to kill the pair. He admitted to eating the pair’s raw livers and cooking and feasting on their brains He claimed he was under the influence of heroin and menthamphetamine (crystal meth) which drove the urge to kill the pair.
The court asked the killer if he had anything to say over the sentence, Jindu responded “Its fine, its fine” and aske “My lady, I don’t mean to be disrespectful’ but can I get assisted suicide?”
The chief prosecutor Tariro Rosa Takuva and prosecutor Nokuthula Ngwenya called for the death sentence and the Bulawayo High Court Judge Nokuthula Moyo, sentenced the killer Rodney Tongai Jindu (27) to death. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.
www.newzimbabwevision.com says while we are not advocates for the death sentence, Zimbabweans are a strange lot. We have had no hangman for the last two decades while the death sentence remained in place and as much as government offered a lovely package with great remuneration including housing and a car and other benefits and ……’the ability to legally kill’ no one is prepared to take up the role and the government tends to hire foreign hangmen to conduct the death sentence,…over 90% unemployment,..Im just saying!