- CIRCUS: NELSON CHAMISA SAYS HE HAS THE SOLUTIONS TO ZIMBABWE'S ECONOMIC CRISIS and has demanded that the government reverses and refunds Zimbabweans all the money they lost to government through the new tax regime, which deducts two cents on every dollar for electronic transactions.
- DEPOSED EX PRESIDENT MUGABE'S SON IN LAW Simbarashe Chikore (41) has appeared before Harare Provincial Magistrate Elisha Singano on allegations of kidnapping after handing himself in to himself to the police accompanied by his lawyer Jonathan Samukange.
- NORTON MP, Mnangagwa and Mutasa's nephew Temba Mliswa says President Emmerson Mnangagwa must take back the finance ministry from Finance minister Mthuli Ncube as the former Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa was far much better.
- FINANCE and Economic Development Minister Professor Mthuli Ncube has dumped Acie Mutumanje Lumumba, as chairman of the Communications Taskforce in the ministry, three days after his appointment.
- FOUR RESERVE BANK OF ZIMBABWE (RBZ) DIRECTORS SUSPENDED after allegations of crimes ranging from off-the-books bond notes to corrupt allocation of foreign currency and running a foreign currency cartel.
The name kwa ‘Bulawayo’ place of killing brings chilling reality with it, and people can sleep with a sigh of relief after the Bulawayo Glengary suburb killer Rodney Tongai Jindu (27) who was arrested on 3 February 2018 for killing his neighbour Mboneli Joko Ncube (30) and childhood friend Cyprian Kudzurunga (28) has been convicted of murder with actual intent and sentenced to death by the Bulawayo High Court Judge Nokuthula Moyo. The Bulawayo Glengary suburb killer Rodney Tongai Jindu (27) who was arrested on 3 February 2018 for killing his neighbour Mboneli Joko Ncube (30) and childhood friend Cyprian Kudzurunga (28) has been convicted of murder with actual intent and sentenced to death by the Bulawayo High Court Judge Nokuthula Moyo..
Rodney Jindu shot his childhood friend Cyprian Kudzurunga (28) on 29 January and burned and buried his parts in shallow graves on a Burnside Bulawayo plot then texted Cyprian’s mother using Cyprian’s mobile, saying he had suddenly decided to leave for South Africa.
Jindu threatened alleged initially that he was under the influence of the devil who led him to kill the pair. He admitted to eating the pair’s raw livers and cooking and feasting on their brains He claimed he was under the influence of heroin and menthamphetamine (crystal meth) which drove the urge to kill the pair.
The court asked the killer if he had anything to say over the sentence, Jindu responded “Its fine, its fine” and aske “My lady, I don’t mean to be disrespectful’ but can I get assisted suicide?”
The chief prosecutor Tariro Rosa Takuva and prosecutor Nokuthula Ngwenya called for the death sentence and the Bulawayo High Court Judge Nokuthula Moyo, sentenced the killer Rodney Tongai Jindu (27) to death. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.
www.newzimbabwevision.com says while we are not advocates for the death sentence, Zimbabweans are a strange lot. We have had no hangman for the last two decades while the death sentence remained in place and as much as government offered a lovely package with great remuneration including housing and a car and other benefits and ……’the ability to legally kill’ no one is prepared to take up the role and the government tends to hire foreign hangmen to conduct the death sentence,…over 90% unemployment,..Im just saying!