- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
ABUJA. — Nigeria will soon begin the sales of all unclaimed looted assets which include lands and houses recovered by the government, President Muhammadu Buhari said on Monday. President Buhari said proceeds will be deposited into government treasury as many suspected looters had been denying the ill-gotten assets. According to him, it was not surprising that the number of those disclaiming the properties traced to them by the country’s anti-corruption agencies had increased, because…Read More