- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
After numerous resignations by Labour Shadow Cabinet Members, in the aftermath of the ‘BREXI’, the labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn is digging in his heels and claims that the Labour ballot had “no constitutional legitimacy” . The Labour Economic advisor also, reportedly, stood down today. By Sibusiso Ngwenya. More news to follow…………. photo-online labour leader, Jeremy CorbynRead More