- (MP) BYO JASMINE KOKS TOFFA REMINDS ZIMBABWEANS THAT VOTER REGISTRATION is still open and calls for the public to register,..see the list of places you can register at:
- 'EMBATTLED MDC-T VP Khupe approaches Justice ministry, demanding for US$1,8 million Political Parties Finance Act (PPFA) to be channelled to her faction'.
- APPROXIMATELY 30,000 PEOPLE ATTENDED TODAY'S MARCH AGAINST RACISM IN LONDON in an expression of unity against a rise in racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.
- GRACE MUGABE NOW HAS A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER BORN TO her son Russel Goreraza's South African girl friend Dineo Gwendoline
- ANDREW NGWENYA a.k.a ANDY MURIDZO was hauled before the courts yesterday after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident that damaged three cars.
After numerous resignations by Labour Shadow Cabinet Members, in the aftermath of the ‘BREXI’, the labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn is digging in his heels and claims that the Labour ballot had “no constitutional legitimacy” . The Labour Economic advisor also, reportedly, stood down today. By Sibusiso Ngwenya. More news to follow…………. photo-online labour leader, Jeremy CorbynRead More