- WHO remembers that in July 2017, the despot 94 year old deposed former president Robert Mugabe the then Zanu Pf leader donated US $1 mllion of his own money to AU while the struggling Zimbabwe nation collapsed
- 'TENSION mounts between Mnangagwa and the military , amid revelations that the army is exerting overbearing influence on the executive'.
- Relations between President Emmerson Mnangagwa and deposed former president Robert Mugabe are now at an all time low after numerous developments exposed Mnangagwa's hypocrisy in keeping Mugabe safe.
- 'MDC T VP Dr Thokozani Khupe apologises to all who may have been offended by the uncharacteristic representation of MDC-T '
- BULAWAYO POLICE RECOVER THE DEAD BODY OF AN unidentified woman was found , undressed with a boulder on her head
Violent protests continued for the second day running in Atteridgeville and Mamelodi in Tshwane, where residents are protesting against the naming of former Cabinet minister Thoko Didiza as the city’s mayoral candidate for the ANC. A live report from EWN early Tuesday said there were at least three vehicles – a bus and two trucks – that were on fire in Atteridgeville, where roads were blocked with burning tyres. Shops were also looted. Residents said…Read More