- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
CHIEF ZANU PF APOLOGIST,/ Higher education and tertiary minister, Jonathan Moyo, angered by University of Zimbabwe (UZ) students protests including refusal by at least three Master’s graduates to be capped by the 93 year old despot Zimbabwe President and Chancellor of the University, has warned that be will withdraw degrees from students who participated in the defiant protests which humiliated his boss Mugabe,..DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya.