- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
EX-ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROAD ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) boss Chitukutuku’s US$20m assets frozen as he is given a 30-day ultimatum to account how he acquired an array of immovable and movable assets worth over US$20 million by High Court judge Justice Erica Ndewere who ordered a freeze of the assets pending finalisation of the criminal case by the head of the police’s Asset Forfeiture Unit (AFU).
The State claims Chitukutuku may have acquired his property through criminal activities, hence the need to have the same frozen.
Chitukutuku reportedly acquired 10 tenmotor vehicles from September 2013 to April 2018, including Mazda T35 trucks, a Hino Dutro truck, Toyota Land Cruiser, Toyota Prado, Nissan NP200, Range Rover, Hino Ranger and a Land Rover Discovery, residential properties namely: Property measuring 4 048 square metres held under Deed of Transfer 3232/11 situated at Lot 1 of Lot 3 of Lot 56A Borrowdale Estate, Harare and another one measuring 8 853 square metres held under Deed of Transfer 3885/11 situated at Lot 3 of Subdivision C of Subdivision B of Subdivision D of Nthaba of Glen Lorne,built or acquired a multi-million dollar thatched precast-walled house at the top of a mountain at Belmont Farm, Goromonzi, six state-of-the-art fowl runs, five tractors, a 10-tonne UD truck, 4 x 200-litre PVC water tanks, as well as several structures at the farm, numerous expensive properties, owned two renowned companies, Farm Pride (Private) Limited situated at 49 Kent Road, Chisipite, Harare and an insurance company, Champions Insurance, which boasts of assets estimated at over US$15 million on a combined income of US$8 500 from Zinara as well as his farming activities. Sibusiso Ngwenya. source herald