- 'Mnangagwa must just look around himself for corrupt people and criminals who occupy public office'-Chamisa
- ZAPU LEADER DUMISO DABENGWA who was treated in South Africa early this year, was see in a wheelchair at Joshua Mqabuko International Airport
- Four ambulances attended as 19 people were injured in a three kombis pile up near Bulawayo Entumbane Shopping Complex yesterday.
- JOHANE MARANGE APOSTOLIC sect members forcibly remove the seriously wounded kombi driver from hospital. He drove the kombi involved in the accident that claimed 13 lives in Macheke.
- CLIMATE AND POLLUTION DISASTERS: DURBAN KZN FLOODING in South Africa, 32 dead, soon after cyclone IDAI in Mozambique and Zimbabwe, see also online photos of plastic pollution on Durban beachfront
Major urban centres have been urged to consider erecting toll gates as majority of rich urbanites were not contributing to development of road infrastructure. Former Transport minister Obert Mpofu first made the suggestion igniting heated debates. However, Local Government, Public Works and National Housing Minister, Saviour Kasukuwere is now reignited the issue. “The influx of imported second hand vehicles has seen an unprecedented increase in volume of traffic on our roads resulting in road…Read More