- CIVIL SERVANTS REJECT 76% salary hike to (RTGS1 000 /US10 per month as meaningless against the inflation in Zimbabwe
- CHAMISA , Crown Council leader Ncube, Social Democracy Forum and Ibhetshu lika Zulu SG Fuzwayo visit Ndiweni at Khami prison
- MATEBELELAND, MUST stay loyal to founding father Joshua Nkomo, and vote Zanu-PF, says SK Moyo
- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
HARARE CHOLERA 25 DEAD, 3766 TREATED SINCE 6 SEPTEMBER 2018: ECONET GIVES US£10MILLION to help in the fight against cholera. Zimbabwe’s capital Harare city has been reeling under the latest cholera outbreak, which broke out on 6 September 2018 and with the death toll rising to 25 as of yesterday, with 3766 cases having been treated do far. The corporate world has also begun to help the fight , with econet giving US$10 million for the cholera fight as of yesterday. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya.
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 158,608
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,539 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,419 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,613 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.