- BUS DRIVER HIJACKS AND SETS SCHOOL BUS alight full of handcuffed children 'in retaliation' for migrant drownings
- CYCLONE IDAI VICTIMS (St Charles Lwanga High School students stranded with corpses)
- A woman (67) 'serial stowaway' sneaked past Chicago airport security, and boarded a plane to London without a ticket.
- MDC Alliance dismantling patriarchy towards a people’s movement, and promoting an inclusive people's movement that honours and respects women
- CYCLONE IDAI 300 bodies floating in water, 217 Missing, 102 Injured , 42 Marooned
HARARE CHOLERA 25 DEAD, 3766 TREATED SINCE 6 SEPTEMBER 2018: ECONET GIVES US£10MILLION to help in the fight against cholera. Zimbabwe’s capital Harare city has been reeling under the latest cholera outbreak, which broke out on 6 September 2018 and with the death toll rising to 25 as of yesterday, with 3766 cases having been treated do far. The corporate world has also begun to help the fight , with econet giving US$10 million for the cholera fight as of yesterday. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya.
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 158,608
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,539 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,419 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,613 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.