- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
- 134 MORE DOCTORS DISMISSED AFTER 77 WERE FIRED last week for absenteeism. So far 213 disciplinary hearings have been conducted and 211 doctors found guilty.
- A KAGUVI BARRACKS soldier Aaron Taurai Mlambo committed suicide using his service gun, an AK 47 rifle after shooting his wife Evelyn Madawo (24) and injuring her 41-year-old mother Nomari Madawo following a misunderstanding in Manyame Park, Chitungwiza. Paul Ngwenya
- CHIVI SOUTH MP KILLER ZIVHU pays for driving lessons for 100 sex workers and homeless people, claiming that it is training them in a skill that can empower them
HARARE CHOLERA 25 DEAD, 3766 TREATED SINCE 6 SEPTEMBER 2018: ECONET GIVES US£10MILLION to help in the fight against cholera. Zimbabwe’s capital Harare city has been reeling under the latest cholera outbreak, which broke out on 6 September 2018 and with the death toll rising to 25 as of yesterday, with 3766 cases having been treated do far. The corporate world has also begun to help the fight , with econet giving US$10 million for the cholera fight as of yesterday. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya.
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 158,608
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,539 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,419 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,613 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.