- 'We can't fight Shonas in Harare but we will protect our Bulawayo and Mthwakazi nation from visitors in our territory.'
- 'Dear Zims I'm prepared to pay the ULTIMATE price for my beliefs. 20 years of a struggle should ultimately have an end game'-Job Sikhala
- ' MBERENGWA MAN (25) axed his father and dumped the body in a disused mine shaft for disliking his wife'
- (AG) MILDRED CHIRI reveals 600 000 litres of fuel for Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) has dissappeared
- 21 ST CENTURY GWERU COUNCIL SLAUGHTER CATTLE using machetes and other outdated native slaughter equipment at the abattoir.
HARARE CHOLERA 25 DEAD, 3766 TREATED SINCE 6 SEPTEMBER 2018: ECONET GIVES US£10MILLION to help in the fight against cholera. Zimbabwe’s capital Harare city has been reeling under the latest cholera outbreak, which broke out on 6 September 2018 and with the death toll rising to 25 as of yesterday, with 3766 cases having been treated do far. The corporate world has also begun to help the fight , with econet giving US$10 million for the cholera fight as of yesterday. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya.
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 158,608
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,539 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,419 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,613 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.