- CIVIL SERVANTS REJECT 76% salary hike to (RTGS1 000 /US10 per month as meaningless against the inflation in Zimbabwe
- CHAMISA , Crown Council leader Ncube, Social Democracy Forum and Ibhetshu lika Zulu SG Fuzwayo visit Ndiweni at Khami prison
- MATEBELELAND, MUST stay loyal to founding father Joshua Nkomo, and vote Zanu-PF, says SK Moyo
- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
BREAKING NEWS:David Parirenyatwa arrested on charges of corruption and abuse of office. He is Zimbabwe’s former health Minister under Mnangagwa’s government and his term ended on 26 August 2018 on Mnagagwa’s inauguration. He has been released on US$500 bail and is due to appear in court this afternoon. He is accused of appointing a relative to head a hospital while employed by the National Pharmaceutical company of Zimbabwe. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 158,389
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,529 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,411 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,594 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.