- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
GRACE Mugabe has called former Vice President Joyce Mujuru a demon, warning her to stay away from trouble as she could expose her.
The First Lady was speaking at a Zanu PF Women’s League rally at Murombedzi Growth Point in Zvimba, Thursday.
Clad in party regalia, Grace also took a swipe at white people who are mourning the recent killing of lion Cecil by an American dentist.
She was accompanied by several government officials including home affairs minister, Ignatius Chombo, lands minister Douglas Mombeshora, mines and development minister Walter Chidhakwa and several legislators.
President Mugabe’s wife said Mujuru must not make any mistake this time because she (Grace) can blow the whistle.
“When I went to Mashonaland East, the demon that I was talking about is Mai Mujuru.
“She thought Robert Mugabe would stop me, but I have my own weight as a member of Zanu PF,” Grace boasted.
She added: “I know that she is a war veteran but being a war veteran does not give you room to make noise.”
The First Lady said she initially did not intend to expose Mai Mujuru in public, claiming the former VP hired some people to disrespect her during her ‘Meet the People Rally’ in Bindura last year.
She also boasted about what she sees as Zanu PF’s strength.
“Zanu PF is a party that takes care of its people. Whether the people like it or not, Zanu PF will continue to rule Zimbabwe,” she said.
Ahead of the ruling party’s December congress last year, Mujuru appeared set to succeed Mugabe but tables turned when Grace led a vicious campaign against her and her allies.
Eventually, Mujuru and a number of Zanu PF stalwarts were fired from the party on allegations of plotting to oust Mugabe.
Mujuru’s nemesis, Emmerson Mnangagwa, was largely seen as the chief strategist behind the former VP’s demise. The view was cemented when Mugabe went on to appoint Mnangagwa as one of his VPs.
Recently, Mugabe revealed that former VP Mujuru’s husband the late Solomon Mujuru planned his ouster.
The late General died in a suspicious inferno at his Beatrice farm four years ago. source-newzimbabwe
photo- Dr Joice Mujuru, President Robert Mugabe and Dr Grace Mugabe