- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Sad news reaching MLO is that On Saturday morning 27 August 2016 heavily armed members of Zimbabwe Republic Police Law and Order section and Zimbabwe s Central Intelligence Organisations descended at number 18 Fourth Avenue Woodville Bulawayo, the home of Cde Paul Siwela for the umpteenth time. The gun totting bunch arrived at Cde Siwela’s home around 10:00 Yesterday morning driving a green Land Rover, Defender, without registration numbers and found his daughter who…Read More