- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
- FAR RIGHT GROUP BRITAIN FIRST an anti immigration group has been fined £44,200 by the election watchdog for failing to follow “basic” financial laws.
- "Met Uebert Angel, a televangelist and businessman, who is founder of Spirit Embassy in the UK and Bro" President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni on Twitter.
- MDC LEADER NELSON CHAMISA wants to force Mnangagwa to the negotiating table and to lead Zimbabwe's transition to a 'new dispensation'.
The fire brand gender activist posted on Twitter after MDC Deputy National Chairperson Job Sikhala was accused of saying treasonous statements threatening ton overthrow President Mnangagwa before 2023.
“As long as I am still breathing, there will be no insurgency in Zimbabwe. Job Sikhala be warned.” Masarira said. ” Zimbabwe is not a political playground to play with peoples livelihoods to feed your groupings insatiable appetite for power and bloodshed. Remember I still have a lot of Intel…”
As long as I am still breathing, there will be no insurgency in Zimbabwe. @jobsikhala be warned. Zimbabwe is not a political playground to play with peoples livelihoods to feed your groupings insatiable appetite for power and bloodshed. Remember I still have a lot of Intel…
— Linda T. Masarira-Kaingidza (@lilomatic) July 8, 2019
Masarira recently said she is reading a book by Douglas Rogers called Two weeks in Novembner which reveals how the MDC was instrumental in installing the military government led by civilian figure Mnangagwa.
“This is what I am reading right now. I am left with about 43 pages to complete it. To all the naysayers who think I hate MDC read this book and get the gist of how they participated in bringing the same military government they lament about. I despise hypocrites.” She said. Source – Byo24
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Global News 4us all 206,372
2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,224 Members
3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,708 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes