- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
At least four directors in the Central Intelligence Organisation have been retired, or allegedly being too close to former CIO director-general Happyton Bonyongwe, who is also former Justice minister, and Mugabe .
Purge victims include director-counter intelligence, Musafare Nyamudahondo, director-technical department Charles Hwekwete and director-economics Jimias Madzingira. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo- former CIO director-general Happyton Bonyongwe (L), RTD Gen Chiwenga, now vice president and the deposed former president Robert Mugabe.