- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
EXILED FORMER MINISTER/ ZANU PF POLITBURO MEMBER JONATHAN MOYO; calls for sanctions after rubbishing claims by Foreign affairs minister Sibusiso Moyo that lives were lost on 1 August 2018 due to MDC Alliance violence. Moyo claims i that the killings were committed after heartless Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime, deployed soldiers to shoot people resulting in the death of Seven people .
“@MinisterSBMoyo is lying that lives were lost on 1 Aug “AFTER MDC-Alliance supporters turned violent”. Lives were lost AFTER govt sent soldiers with LIVE AMMUNITION to kill civilians. A govt that deploys soldiers to kill civilians DESERVES SANCTIONS,” tweeted Moyo.
More news to follow, By Sibusiso Ngwenya.
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 157,459
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,437 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,329 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,556 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.