- President Emmerson Mnangagwa assures Tsvangirais family that Zimbabwe government will cover the R2 million health costs incurred by the late MDC leader, Morgan Tsvangirai
- Harare law firm Atherstone & Cook about his estate more than three times, apparently fearing that his beloved spouse would become a victim of property grabbing by his relatives.
- Funeral UPDATE: Tsvangirai's body flown in army chopper from One Commando barracks in Harare to Humanikwa Village, in Buhera for burial tomorrow
- MDC T SECRETARY GENERAL Douglas Mwonzora says MDC T will soon have an an extraordinary congress for the selection of a new MDC T leader and presidential candidate in preparation for 2018 general polls.
- The late MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai's mother, Lydia Zvaipa, was conspicuous by her absence at a memorial service for her son held at Mabelreign Methodist Fellowship Church in Harare yesterday, as tensions rose
MDC leader Morgan Tsvangirai, 65, is suffering from colon cancer, and is reportedly fighting for his life in a South African hospital with supporters told “brace for the worst”, based on the sources medical report that he obtained yesterday indicating that the situation is not looking good,” as his condition deteriorated rapidly yesterday according to sources.
The report says Tsvangirai is suffering from exhaustion, weight loss ,muscle thinning, lost his appetite and faced difficulty in eating or swallowing liquids as of yesterday and was in difficulty, breathing slowly, and at times had with very long pauses between breaths.More to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya