- 'SHEFFIELD UK Zimbabwean facing UK deportation as 2,500 Zimbabwean failed asylum seekers face 'repatriation in exchange for aid money', according to reports.'
- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
MDC leader Morgan Tsvangirai, 65, is suffering from colon cancer, and is reportedly fighting for his life in a South African hospital with supporters told “brace for the worst”, based on the sources medical report that he obtained yesterday indicating that the situation is not looking good,” as his condition deteriorated rapidly yesterday according to sources.
The report says Tsvangirai is suffering from exhaustion, weight loss ,muscle thinning, lost his appetite and faced difficulty in eating or swallowing liquids as of yesterday and was in difficulty, breathing slowly, and at times had with very long pauses between breaths.More to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya