- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA FILES OPPOSING PAPERS TO THE MDC ALLLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA'S election petition challenging the Mnangagwa’s victory in the harmonised election of 30 July 30 2018.
- MDC ALLIANCE MP ELECT FOR ZENGEZA WEST CONSTITUENCY ACCUSED OF WRECKING A MARRIAGE as he made his way back to the house of assembly recently.
- ZIMBABWE WAITED WITH BAITED BREATH FOR ZANU-PF lawyers to file their opposing papers to Nelson Chamisa's concourt case challenging Mnangagwa's victory in the harmonised elections of 30 July 2018, then all Zanu pf jaws dropped in deep shock!
- SOUTH SUDAN'S PRESIDENT SALVA KIIR LAST WEEK PROMOTED HIS WIFE Mary Ayen to the rank of a major general in the army, according to the military
- SECOND WESTMINISTER TERROR ATTACK, as Birmingham Man deliberately drives into people and towards the Parliament Houses.
MDC leader Morgan Tsvangirai, 65, is suffering from colon cancer, and is reportedly fighting for his life in a South African hospital with supporters told “brace for the worst”, based on the sources medical report that he obtained yesterday indicating that the situation is not looking good,” as his condition deteriorated rapidly yesterday according to sources.
The report says Tsvangirai is suffering from exhaustion, weight loss ,muscle thinning, lost his appetite and faced difficulty in eating or swallowing liquids as of yesterday and was in difficulty, breathing slowly, and at times had with very long pauses between breaths.More to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya