- "Ukaona Mnangagwa, waona President, kwete Chamisa"-President Emmerson Mnangagwa's sell-out rally at Murambinda B Primary School,
- PHOTOS: BULAWAYO MDC ALLIANCE RALLY in Pelandaba stadium
- In what will to the public, be one of the most disastrous retail acquisitions ever in history, an Australian firm, Wesfarmers the owner of Homebase has sold the DIY chain for just £1.
- ' MASHONALAND WEST, government minister has reportedly been arrested'
- 'ONLY THIRTY' attend Movement for Democratic Change formation led by Thokozani Khupe at their manifesto launch in Harare
MDC leader Morgan Tsvangirai, 65, is suffering from colon cancer, and is reportedly fighting for his life in a South African hospital with supporters told “brace for the worst”, based on the sources medical report that he obtained yesterday indicating that the situation is not looking good,” as his condition deteriorated rapidly yesterday according to sources.
The report says Tsvangirai is suffering from exhaustion, weight loss ,muscle thinning, lost his appetite and faced difficulty in eating or swallowing liquids as of yesterday and was in difficulty, breathing slowly, and at times had with very long pauses between breaths.More to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya