- INTERAFRICA BUS FROM BULAWAYO MUTARE; -An Interafrica bus from Bulawayo to Mutare was involved in a head on collision with a UD truck yesterday near Masvingo and six people were killed.
- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
MDC T woes continue daily ever since the death of the founder Richard Morgan Tsvangira in February, with leadership disputes, Khuphe faction , court battles, and now we know that NewZimbabwe, has been advised by the ruling Zanu pf party that the former ZBC presenter, Eric Knight has joined the party and they even stated “don’t be surprised to see him deployed publicly soon”.
Eric Knight’s capture and change, has reportedly been a pleasant event for Zanu-PF’s UK chairman Nick Mangwana .
Mangwana reportedly stated that “I can confirm Cde Eric Knight is now a member of the Zanu-PF and has joined the structures in the UK,” The wave by Eric Knight was previously seen as an MDC T symbol but at this point in time, Eric has expressed his freedom of association and democratic right to choose which party to follow, and therefore it it looks like its his signature wave,..’Goodbye MDC T,..hellooo Zanu,….Im out, ..the General has left the building! More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya