- 'ONLY THIRTY' attend Movement for Democratic Change formation led by Thokozani Khupe at their manifesto launch in Harare
- PHOTOS OF TOYAL HIGHNESSES THE DUKE AND DUCHESSOF SUSSEX, WEDDING PHOTOS-was a special one indeed as she smiled throughout, the wedding,
- ROYAL WEDDING, TO BE WATCHED BY OVER ONE BILLION PEOPLE WORLDWIDE Die hard Royal fans, in their thousands are streaming to the Windsor area in London, for space to watch the historical event as Megan Markle marries Prince Harry at St Georges Chapel
- A CUBANA de AVIACION Boeing 737-200 has crashed with 104 people on board on takeoff from Havana's Jose Marti International Airport.
- MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING AT SANTA FE HIGH SCHOOL IN USA, leaves ten dead
MDC T woes continue daily ever since the death of the founder Richard Morgan Tsvangira in February, with leadership disputes, Khuphe faction , court battles, and now we know that NewZimbabwe, has been advised by the ruling Zanu pf party that the former ZBC presenter, Eric Knight has joined the party and they even stated “don’t be surprised to see him deployed publicly soon”.
Eric Knight’s capture and change, has reportedly been a pleasant event for Zanu-PF’s UK chairman Nick Mangwana .
Mangwana reportedly stated that “I can confirm Cde Eric Knight is now a member of the Zanu-PF and has joined the structures in the UK,” The wave by Eric Knight was previously seen as an MDC T symbol but at this point in time, Eric has expressed his freedom of association and democratic right to choose which party to follow, and therefore it it looks like its his signature wave,..’Goodbye MDC T,..hellooo Zanu,….Im out, ..the General has left the building! More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya