- CHIPINGE Lushof ,white farmer JF Johannes (36), mistook his black employee for a stray dog and shot him
- CHIEF CHARUMBIRA loses more land to Nemanwa clan following government's decision to upgrade Nemamwa headmanship to a chieftainship
- HUAWEI the heart of political controversy and espionage allegations in UK, US and West, donates ICT equipment to UZ
- Zimbabwe Teachers Association (Zimta) with a membership of 40,000 has now withdrawn from the Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU) on the grounds that ZCTU operates on partisan politics.
- ZIMBABWE GIVES OUT EXPIRED HIV /AIDS PILLS -Tenolam which expired in June 2018 , saying they are fine
MDC T woes continue daily ever since the death of the founder Richard Morgan Tsvangira in February, with leadership disputes, Khuphe faction , court battles, and now we know that NewZimbabwe, has been advised by the ruling Zanu pf party that the former ZBC presenter, Eric Knight has joined the party and they even stated “don’t be surprised to see him deployed publicly soon”.
Eric Knight’s capture and change, has reportedly been a pleasant event for Zanu-PF’s UK chairman Nick Mangwana .
Mangwana reportedly stated that “I can confirm Cde Eric Knight is now a member of the Zanu-PF and has joined the structures in the UK,” The wave by Eric Knight was previously seen as an MDC T symbol but at this point in time, Eric has expressed his freedom of association and democratic right to choose which party to follow, and therefore it it looks like its his signature wave,..’Goodbye MDC T,..hellooo Zanu,….Im out, ..the General has left the building! More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya