- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
- MUGABE , DEAD: 'A diarrhoea outbreak spreads across Harare, with hundreds affected', Harare Health Services dir Chonzi
- 22 injured after kombi with school children did not give way, and collided with a car at the intersection of Luveve and Masiyephambili roads in Emakhandeni, Bulawayo.
“No Sir! Stop playing these games with our lives. You know and you know what is happening.” Dzamara fumed. “You are being extremely insincere and that’s regrettable. We are no longer proud and safe to be Zimbabwean because of how your government is treating us. You are abusing us daily.”
“I was appalled by today’s Sky News report.” Mnangagwa had said earlier. “That is not the Zimbabwean way. I have instructed that the individuals behind this be arrested and encourage all those impacted to contact the authorities and file an official complaint.”
Exiled Professor Jonathan Moyo said the statement on Mnangagwa’s Twitter is a tactical statement. Moyo further invited George Charamba to come and disown the statements on the Twitter account.
“It’s a tactical statement by his tactical team. Call George Charamba to come and disown it.” Said Moyo
George Charamba recently said people should not trust the Twitter account that is run in the name of Mnangagwa because some of the view there do not reflect the views of the President.
However Charamba’s statements were refuted by the Ministry of Information, Publicity and Broadcasting services who said the President’s Twitter Account is authentic and every view there is cleared by him. Source – Byo24News