- 'Mnangagwa must just look around himself for corrupt people and criminals who occupy public office'-Chamisa
- ZAPU LEADER DUMISO DABENGWA who was treated in South Africa early this year, was see in a wheelchair at Joshua Mqabuko International Airport
- Four ambulances attended as 19 people were injured in a three kombis pile up near Bulawayo Entumbane Shopping Complex yesterday.
- JOHANE MARANGE APOSTOLIC sect members forcibly remove the seriously wounded kombi driver from hospital. He drove the kombi involved in the accident that claimed 13 lives in Macheke.
- CLIMATE AND POLLUTION DISASTERS: DURBAN KZN FLOODING in South Africa, 32 dead, soon after cyclone IDAI in Mozambique and Zimbabwe, see also online photos of plastic pollution on Durban beachfront
“No Sir! Stop playing these games with our lives. You know and you know what is happening.” Dzamara fumed. “You are being extremely insincere and that’s regrettable. We are no longer proud and safe to be Zimbabwean because of how your government is treating us. You are abusing us daily.”
“I was appalled by today’s Sky News report.” Mnangagwa had said earlier. “That is not the Zimbabwean way. I have instructed that the individuals behind this be arrested and encourage all those impacted to contact the authorities and file an official complaint.”
Exiled Professor Jonathan Moyo said the statement on Mnangagwa’s Twitter is a tactical statement. Moyo further invited George Charamba to come and disown the statements on the Twitter account.
“It’s a tactical statement by his tactical team. Call George Charamba to come and disown it.” Said Moyo
George Charamba recently said people should not trust the Twitter account that is run in the name of Mnangagwa because some of the view there do not reflect the views of the President.
However Charamba’s statements were refuted by the Ministry of Information, Publicity and Broadcasting services who said the President’s Twitter Account is authentic and every view there is cleared by him. Source – Byo24News