- PROVINCIAL CIO Intelligence Officer , Joseph Mbwanyo, passed away this morning after having tested for Coronavirus. In 7 days Zimbabwe has lost prominent figures including Keith Guzah, Norman Mataruka, Sam Malaba, Perrance Shiri and Colonel Mugwisi
- GLOBAL FINANCIERS SHUT OUT ZIMBABWE, AND THE MILITARISED MNANGAGWA ZANU PF
- BULAWAYO POLICE ABDUCT NOMAGUGU MATHUTHU, Zimlive EDITOR, MDUDUZI MATHUTHU'S SISTER ...to force Mduduzi out of hiding and hand himself over to the police.
- ZIMBABWE POLICE JUSTIFY EXPECTED SHOOTING OF CIVILIANS ON 31ST JULY BY CLAIMING -‘249 armed people threaten to burn fuel stations on Friday’
- PAC (PRESIDENTIAL ADVISORY COUNCIL), FORMER AGRIBANK CEO , Somkhosi Mahamba Temba Malaba has died.
“No Sir! Stop playing these games with our lives. You know and you know what is happening.” Dzamara fumed. “You are being extremely insincere and that’s regrettable. We are no longer proud and safe to be Zimbabwean because of how your government is treating us. You are abusing us daily.”
“I was appalled by today’s Sky News report.” Mnangagwa had said earlier. “That is not the Zimbabwean way. I have instructed that the individuals behind this be arrested and encourage all those impacted to contact the authorities and file an official complaint.”
Exiled Professor Jonathan Moyo said the statement on Mnangagwa’s Twitter is a tactical statement. Moyo further invited George Charamba to come and disown the statements on the Twitter account.
“It’s a tactical statement by his tactical team. Call George Charamba to come and disown it.” Said Moyo
George Charamba recently said people should not trust the Twitter account that is run in the name of Mnangagwa because some of the view there do not reflect the views of the President.
However Charamba’s statements were refuted by the Ministry of Information, Publicity and Broadcasting services who said the President’s Twitter Account is authentic and every view there is cleared by him. Source – Byo24News