- PRESIDENT BIDEN IS BOOSTING U.S. troops in Europe because of Russia's war in Ukraine
- CITIZENS Coalition for Change CCC activists Joanah Mamombe and Cecilia Chimbiri, who are accused of faking their abductions,
- CHINA HAS DONATED the recently completed new US$100 million Parliament Building in Mt Hampden Harare to Zimbabwe to boost friendship and solidarity between the two countries.
- A MOTHER 31, STEP FATHER 40 AND TEENAGER 14, have been given life sentences for murdering five-year-old Logan Mwangi and dumping his body in a river.
- BREAKING:Cotton Company of Zimbabwe (Cottco) bosses arrested
Moyo has indirectly ‘admitted’ to fraudulently taking Zimdef funds to ‘bribe’ chiefs with bicycles,…No wonder Mugabe stopped Zacc from arresting him!
In an interesting twist of facts relating to the abused Zimdef fund, the Higher Education minister, professor Jonathan Moyo, who is accused of corruptly taking US$270 000 from Zimdef now claims that he is a victim of the Zimbabwe anti corruption unit, (Zaac) who, in his opinion ‘unfairly targeted’ him for arrest.
Zimbabwe anti corruption unit, (Zaac) had tabled the Higher Education minister Jonathan Moyo’s arrest for Wednesday but despot President Robert Mugabe swiftly stepped in and blocked Zacc from effecting an arrest.
Without delay, Professor Jonathan Moyo took to his favourite pass time, on social media via twitter to say” No problem but stubborn facts of this case irrefutably show that I’m the only who was targeted for the unlawful arrest by Zaac!”.
Moyo went further to say ” While it’s ok for some to use ZINARA funds to build tarred roads to their village farms, it’s fraud for others to get bicycles for chiefs!”.
“You can say what you want but I would rather be a Robin Hood than a cruel tribalist, murderer and UN identified cross border diamond thief!”.
To the ‘Discerning eye newzimbabwevision, a cruel tribalist, murderer and UN identified cross border diamond thief is a diplomatic way of identifying his boss President Robert Mugabe who fits the whole profile described above,…any wonder why he saved Moyo’s bacon? By Sibusiso Ngwenya