- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
- MDC-T LEADER THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS EXPELLED EIGHT SENATORS from parliament as they no longer represent the interests of the MDC-T party with effect from June 30 June 2020
- PAKISTAN-180 PASSENGERS RETURNING TO SOUTH AFRICA AND ZIMBABWE, RELIEVED AFTER 'MAZAMBURA RURAL BUS SERVICE' -a.ka.a Air Zimbabwe' 8767-200 ER aircraft with 17 crew and 2 passengers emergency landing,-this time it had not run out of fuel, just the left engine shut down!
- OVER 42 NURSES AND 26 STUDENT NURSES AT THE UNITED BULAWAYO HOSPITALS (UBH) quarantined following the death of a 79-year-old woman who succumbed to Covid-19 last week.
- A GWANDA miner(31) , allegedly strangling his workmate and dumping the body on a railway line, where it was crushed by a train to conceal the murder.
Moyo has indirectly ‘admitted’ to fraudulently taking Zimdef funds to ‘bribe’ chiefs with bicycles,…No wonder Mugabe stopped Zacc from arresting him! In an interesting twist of facts relating to the abused Zimdef fund, the Higher Education minister, professor Jonathan Moyo, who is accused of corruptly taking US$270 000 from Zimdef now claims that he is a victim of the Zimbabwe anti corruption unit, (Zaac) who, in his opinion ‘unfairly targeted’ him for arrest. Zimbabwe anti corruption unit, (Zaac) had tabled…Read More