- DOG and donkey meat in Bulawayo, now several Harare butcheries closed down for using embalming chemicals as meat preservatives,-take away anyone?
- ISRAELI PM BENJAMIN NETANYAHU CHARGED with fraud, breach of trust ,corruption and bribery
- High Court Judge allows Mugabe's cousin, Ignatius Chombo's passport, to be released to him
- FORMER SOUTH AFRICA STATE SECURITY MINISTER Bongani Bongo was arrested on Thursday on charges of corruption.
- LIST OF RENAMED BULAWAYO AND HARARE roads after Emmerson Mnangagwa, John Landa Nkomo, Queen Lozikeyi and South Africa's Oliver Tambo.
Moyo has indirectly ‘admitted’ to fraudulently taking Zimdef funds to ‘bribe’ chiefs with bicycles,…No wonder Mugabe stopped Zacc from arresting him! In an interesting twist of facts relating to the abused Zimdef fund, the Higher Education minister, professor Jonathan Moyo, who is accused of corruptly taking US$270 000 from Zimdef now claims that he is a victim of the Zimbabwe anti corruption unit, (Zaac) who, in his opinion ‘unfairly targeted’ him for arrest. Zimbabwe anti corruption unit, (Zaac) had tabled…Read More