- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa scuttles Vice President Chiwenga political plans
- Ex ZTA (CEO) Karikoga Kaseke dies at 62
- Self styled Italian Mafia boss exposed for abusing General Chiwenga's name to grab mines and companies
- Fife police officers die in head on collision with Trip Trans bus
- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe has reportedly cautioned Professor Jonathan Moyo against taking Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa and other Senior Zanu pf officials in Team Lacoste Faction to court in a politburo meeting, stating that disputes should be resolved using party structures. An adamant Moyo said if the demonisation by media and opponents continues he will go ahead and sue them as it was destroying his political career and public standing….INTERESTING..DISCUSS! ….By Sibusiso Ngwenya.