- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Youth Development, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment minister Patrick Zhuwao has threatened to “unleash youths” on party members plotting to oust Zanu PF national political commissar Saviour Kasukuwere.
“I want to explain to you that we have some among us who are bent on deviating and disrespecting the commissar (Kasukuwere). We will deal with those who say they do not want the commissar because they don’t want the youths to benefit.
“We dealt with (Christopher) Mutsvangwa in Mashonaland West because he failed to understand that Kasukuwere was selected by President Mugabe. So, what I am saying to you Cde Chipanga, Kasukuwere came from the Youth League and if you have some members of the party refusing to listen to him as an appointee of the President, then the Youth League should deal with such people in their respective provinces,” Zhuwao said.
Calls for Kasukuwere’s resignation or removal from the politburo have been growing, with some Zanu PF-aligned youth groups and war veterans saying the youthful Mt Darwin South MP “is not ideologically schooled” to lead the party in the commissar’s position. Source: NewsDay