- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
- 134 MORE DOCTORS DISMISSED AFTER 77 WERE FIRED last week for absenteeism. So far 213 disciplinary hearings have been conducted and 211 doctors found guilty.
- A KAGUVI BARRACKS soldier Aaron Taurai Mlambo committed suicide using his service gun, an AK 47 rifle after shooting his wife Evelyn Madawo (24) and injuring her 41-year-old mother Nomari Madawo following a misunderstanding in Manyame Park, Chitungwiza. Paul Ngwenya
- CHIVI SOUTH MP KILLER ZIVHU pays for driving lessons for 100 sex workers and homeless people, claiming that it is training them in a skill that can empower them
- ACCIDENT: 1DEAD-MNANGAGWA'S NIECE,(ZMF) president Ms Henrieta Rushwaya was involved in an accident just outside Kwekwe
Youth Development, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment minister Patrick Zhuwao has threatened to “unleash youths” on party members plotting to oust Zanu PF national political commissar Saviour Kasukuwere.
“I want to explain to you that we have some among us who are bent on deviating and disrespecting the commissar (Kasukuwere). We will deal with those who say they do not want the commissar because they don’t want the youths to benefit.
“We dealt with (Christopher) Mutsvangwa in Mashonaland West because he failed to understand that Kasukuwere was selected by President Mugabe. So, what I am saying to you Cde Chipanga, Kasukuwere came from the Youth League and if you have some members of the party refusing to listen to him as an appointee of the President, then the Youth League should deal with such people in their respective provinces,” Zhuwao said.
Calls for Kasukuwere’s resignation or removal from the politburo have been growing, with some Zanu PF-aligned youth groups and war veterans saying the youthful Mt Darwin South MP “is not ideologically schooled” to lead the party in the commissar’s position. Source: NewsDay