- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
THE Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO) has allegedly dismissed an operative on the grounds that he was related to Ousted former State Security minister Didymus Mutasa’s relative -Felix Chiteme has been fired from the Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO).
Felix Chiteme, is brother to Mutasa’s wife, Sabina.
Chiteme, a senior security assistant in the CIO was officially discharged on July 15 after a disciplinary board of inquiry hearing that allegedly accused him of leaking State secrets to his sister.
According to a letter of his discharge gleaned by NewsDay, the disciplinary board of inquiry sat on May 28 at the CIO Headquarters.
The letter dated July 13 said CIO director-general Happyton Bonyongwe had approved Chiteme’s dismissal.- Source-bulawayo24.
photo-CIO director-general Happyton Bonyongwe, General Constantine Chiwenga, and Robert Mugabe