- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
THE Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO) has allegedly dismissed an operative on the grounds that he was related to Ousted former State Security minister Didymus Mutasa’s relative -Felix Chiteme has been fired from the Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO).
Felix Chiteme, is brother to Mutasa’s wife, Sabina.
Chiteme, a senior security assistant in the CIO was officially discharged on July 15 after a disciplinary board of inquiry hearing that allegedly accused him of leaking State secrets to his sister.
According to a letter of his discharge gleaned by NewsDay, the disciplinary board of inquiry sat on May 28 at the CIO Headquarters.
The letter dated July 13 said CIO director-general Happyton Bonyongwe had approved Chiteme’s dismissal.- Source-bulawayo24.
photo-CIO director-general Happyton Bonyongwe, General Constantine Chiwenga, and Robert Mugabe