- NATIONAL EMERGENCY AS CHINA SENDS 'BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS', basically an army of at least 100,000 ducks 4,827 kilometres (nearly 3,000 miles) from the eastern province of Zhejiang to Pakistan, which shares a border with the Xinjiang province. to fight locust infestation that poses a threat to regional food security.
- MALAWI PARLIAMENT ENDORSES the Cannabis Regulation Bill which allows for the farming of the three leaf herb for medicinal purposes.
- A POTENTIALLY HABITABLE EXOPLANET, K2-18b , MORE THAN DOUBLE THE size of Earth, which 'could be habitable' has just been identified.
- 'MDC-Alliance terror activist arrested in UK over a December 2019 video encouraging people to burn down service stations and businesses in Harare that he released.'
- 'NANDOS with 20,000 staff and 400 outlets in Britain allegedly use the same mops in toilets and kitchens and handle chicken without gloves '.
THE Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO) has allegedly dismissed an operative on the grounds that he was related to Ousted former State Security minister Didymus Mutasa’s relative -Felix Chiteme has been fired from the Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO).
Felix Chiteme, is brother to Mutasa’s wife, Sabina.
Chiteme, a senior security assistant in the CIO was officially discharged on July 15 after a disciplinary board of inquiry hearing that allegedly accused him of leaking State secrets to his sister.
According to a letter of his discharge gleaned by NewsDay, the disciplinary board of inquiry sat on May 28 at the CIO Headquarters.
The letter dated July 13 said CIO director-general Happyton Bonyongwe had approved Chiteme’s dismissal.- Source-bulawayo24.
photo-CIO director-general Happyton Bonyongwe, General Constantine Chiwenga, and Robert Mugabe