- Prophet Makandiwa warns Mnangagwa of an inevitable foreign military intervention
- 'CHAMISA, YOU FAIL TO REPAINT HARVEST HOUSE, replace broken windows yet fantasize about rebuilding Zimbabwe! What errant nonsense is that?' MDC-T VP Gutu.
- 'Mnangagwa has warned his nephew 'Queen Bee' Tagwirei, against withholding Command Agriculture fuel'
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 34 FEAR-Psalm 56:3 'When I am afraid, I put my trust in you'.
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC-T Alliance principal Tendai Biti has this morning been convicted of contravening the Electoral Act, by magistrate Ms Gloria Takundwa
SELF TESTING HIV KITS, AVAILABLE IN HIGH STREET CHEMISTS IN BRITAIN. The BioSURE test, or self testing HIV kits, will provide results in 15 minutes
The fight against HIV has been boosted with High street chemists in Britain, now able to sell the BioSURE test, or self testing HIV kits, which provide results in 15 minutes.
The BioSURE test will provide an early diagnosis and reduce the waiting time between testing, results and start of treatment of the HIV disease. The self test will only need a small amount of blood through a finger prick , in order for one to detect the presence of HIV antibodies.
Superdrug, a high street chemist, says the BioSURE test is available in all of its 200 pharmacy stores across the UK for the price of £33.95. By Sibusiso Ngwenya source BBC
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 154,867 members
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,374 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,283 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,514 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.