- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
Local Government minister Savior Kasukuwere has flatly denied owning a 50 bedroom house in Harare. On Sunday, twitter users fronted by Alpha Media Holdings chairman Trevor Ncube and popular social media user under the name @maDube_ took Kasukuwere to task on the house ownership. Ncube had challenged the minister to come clean on the house. Posted Ncube “So if you @Hon_Kasukuwere don’t own this house who is the actual real owner? Soon we will…Read More