- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
THE chairman of Alpha Media Holdings, Trevor Ncube (AMH) mystery surrounding recently experienced some scary encounters with strange suspicious characters in a black Mercedes Benz, with registration number BCB 7664. The occupants of the controversial vehicle are suspected to be soldiers. Trevor Ncube’s Alpha Media Holdings (AMH) are the publishers of several Zimbabwean papers, including the NewsDay, the Standard, the Zimbabwe Independent and Southern Eye. The Alpha Media Holdings, chairman Trevor Ncube’s sister filed a report at Highlands police…Read More