- Botswana Gvt Director of Health Shipayagae, places all 57 MPs in quarantine after a parliamentary nurse tested positive for Covid-19,
- MDC ALLIANCE VP NCUBE calls for the resignation of Senators Komichi, Mudzuri and Mwonzora , for openly associating themselves with a recent court order that invalidated Nelson Chamisa's tenure as leader of the MDC opposition.
- LESSONS FOR AFRICA'S LEADERS AND THE PEOPLE REGARDING FIRST WORLD-case in Point British PM, Johnson coronavirus hospitalisation in the London St Thomas Hospital ICU
- UK coronavirus: record daily death toll of 938 in 24 hrs, as PM Johnson faces a 4th night in an Intensive Care Unit in Hospital
- 'HOLDERS OF IMMIGRATION PERMITS AND VISAS which expire during the Corona virus lockdown can continue to stay'- Ministry of Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage said Statutory Instrument 83 of 2020
They should tell us what happened to the following people who died for opposing Mugabe’s oppressive, brutal Zanu PF. 1. Alphonso Plaxedes of Dzivarasekwa, Harare was killed on 10 June 2003. 2. Andoche Julius, a farm foreman was shot and killed on 20 April 2000 by Zanu PFmilitia. 3. Bakari Besta was beaten to death by Zanu PF youths at Stodart Farm in Shamva on16 May 2008. 4. Bakacheza Joshua, an MDC driver was abducted…Read More