- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
- EBOLA , (BSE)/mad cow disease, now Corona Virus from Covid affecting the whole globe-source meat..hmn-
They should tell us what happened to the following people who died for opposing Mugabe’s oppressive, brutal Zanu PF. 1. Alphonso Plaxedes of Dzivarasekwa, Harare was killed on 10 June 2003. 2. Andoche Julius, a farm foreman was shot and killed on 20 April 2000 by Zanu PFmilitia. 3. Bakari Besta was beaten to death by Zanu PF youths at Stodart Farm in Shamva on16 May 2008. 4. Bakacheza Joshua, an MDC driver was abducted…Read More