- ZIMBABWE IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT over transgender issues according to - transgender activist - Nathanson who was forced me out of Zim due to harassment
- AN ARMED ROBBER, ONE of a 5-men gang that robbed and murdered a woman in Gokwe was shot and killed by police at a road block early Saturday morning along the Harare-Chirundu Highway.
- Ex president Mphoko sues his former lawyer and MDC VP Prof Welshman Ncube over $1.4m, trust funds relating to the sale of Choppies shares
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, Norton MP Temba Mliswa and staff forcefully ejected from Karoi Country Club by war veterans.
- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
As the economic climate in Zimbabwe gets more unforgiving, a number of prominent citizens are failing to service their debts, resulting in many of them losing their assets. Last week, the Sheriff of the High Court announced the upcoming sale of household property belonging to former Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC) chief executive, Happison Muchechetere, after he failed to settle a US$24 000 legal bill to a Harare law firm, Dube Manikai and Hwacha. Muchechetere, whose…Read More