- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
HARARE spokesperson for the People’s Democratic Party Nqobizitha Khumalo has described the lavish celebration of President Robert Mugabe’s birthday at a time when people are suffering from serious economic problems and starvation as vulgar. In a statement Khumalo said during these harsh economic times under which people are living someone decided to throw a lavish bash and this is inhuman to say the least. Mugabe can at great pains justify his foreign trips as well…Read More