- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
Zanu-PF President and First Secretary Mugabe has appointed a National Disciplinary Appeals Committee (NDAC) to consider appeals from cadres aggrieved by either their suspension or expulsion as overseen by the National Disciplinary Committee (NDC). About 30 Zanu-PF cadres have since lodged appeals with the party’s secretary for Administration, Ignatius Chombo. Said Party spokesman Simon Khaya-Moyo: “I don’t know about the composition of the appeals committee, but like I have always said, modalities are being worked…Read More