- BREAKING NEWS: High Court judge Christopher Dube-Banda orders VP Rtd Chiwenga ordered to return children to his estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa-Chiwenga within 24 hours
- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
Zanu-PF President and First Secretary Mugabe has appointed a National Disciplinary Appeals Committee (NDAC) to consider appeals from cadres aggrieved by either their suspension or expulsion as overseen by the National Disciplinary Committee (NDC). About 30 Zanu-PF cadres have since lodged appeals with the party’s secretary for Administration, Ignatius Chombo. Said Party spokesman Simon Khaya-Moyo: “I don’t know about the composition of the appeals committee, but like I have always said, modalities are being worked…Read More