- IRAN’S PARLIAMENT has approved the ‘hijab and chastity' bill’; with harsh punishments for violations for violators of a mandatory dress code, including fines and prison terms.
- NELSON Chamisa, who leads (CCC) a party with neither structures nor constitution, was ejected from a Belvedere house due to failure to pay rentals
- RISHI Sunak has announced green policy changes
- BROOKE BRUK JOHNSON (21) wins Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2023
- VICTORIA FALLS residents accuse CHAMISA of dictatorial tendencies and seeking to impose non local candidates ahead of polls
THE Zimbabwe Republic Police, Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission and the Auditor-General should move in to investigate Local Government, Public Works and National Housing Minister Saviour Kasukuwere over possible abuse of office and misleading President Mugabe about a $50 million pledge ostensibly made by Chiadzwa diamond firms towards the Marange-Zimunya Community Share Ownership Trust, legislators have said.The Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment chaired by Gokwe Nembudziya MP Cde Justice Mayor Wadyajena recommended that…Read More