- MANICALAND PROVINCIAL AFFAIRS AND DEVOLUTION MINISTER Dr Ellen Gwaradzimba (60) and founding nationalist and Zanu PF Central Committee member Cde Morton Dizzy Paul Malianga (91), who died last week, are likely to be buried at the National Heroes Acre on the same day.
- HOW ZIMBABWEAN WHO MURDERED his parents, enjoyed narrating it to cops, chanting ‘They must die at 10PM’…Mangwe ‘killer’
- BELGIAN MINISTER TWEETS EU's Covid vaccine price list to anger of manufacturers
- FORMER TOP MODEL ralleges rape by Prof Jonathan MoyoFormer top model alleges rape by Prof Jonathan Moyo
- UNDOCUMENTED MIGRANTS ARRIVING IN ZIMBABWE FROM SOUTH AFRICA either through the border , using other illegal entry points and some paying bribes to enter the the country without producing the Covid-19 free certificates are a major concern as Zimbabwe authorities fear the new Covid-19 variant recently detected in neighbouring South Africa might have crossed over into the country.
THE Zimbabwe Republic Police, Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission and the Auditor-General should move in to investigate Local Government, Public Works and National Housing Minister Saviour Kasukuwere over possible abuse of office and misleading President Mugabe about a $50 million pledge ostensibly made by Chiadzwa diamond firms towards the Marange-Zimunya Community Share Ownership Trust, legislators have said.The Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment chaired by Gokwe Nembudziya MP Cde Justice Mayor Wadyajena recommended that…Read More