- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
HIGHER Education minister Jonathan Moyo claims the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (Zacc) had taken a position to arrest him before completing its investigations on his alleged fraud case and wanted to detain him in custody until he was brought to court.Moyo and his deputy, Godfrey Gandawa, and Zimbabwe Manpower Development Funds boss Frederick Mandizvidza are being accused of siphoning over $400 000 from Zimdef.Gandawa and Mandizvidza appeared in court yesterday, but Moyo did not appear after…Read More