- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
The Zimbabwe Union of Journalists secretary general Foster Dongozi has condemned the arrest of Newsday Deputy Editor Nqaba Matshazi and journalist Xolisani Ncube. The two were today arrested by police in Harare following the publication of a story concerning Government Salaries on January 6. The two maybe charged with publication or communicating statements prejudicial to the State. The arrest of the two follows the beating up of journalist Lovemore Meya by members of the police…Read More