- 'Angola’s ex-president Dos Santos’ defends his son and ex central bank gov over embezzling US$500 million from Angola's ’s sovereign wealth fund'.
- 'Lesotho’s ruling party gave PM Thabane an ultimatum to resign by yesterday after his wife was charged with the murder of her rival'.
- A GURUVE ZIMBABWE WOMAN (29) SCALDED HER HUSBAND WITH HOT water after he caught her being intimate with her boyfriend in an outside toilet..
- GVT appoints Mass Media trustees, following a 20 year dormant Zimbabwe Mass Media Trust, which interestingly is the majority shareholder in Zimpapers.
- UK: GODFREY ZIMBIZI (23) jailed 18 months after bank customers were tricked out of more than £1million when they were sent texts asking if they’d made a large payment to Amazon, a court heard.
THE Public Service Commission (PSC) has suspended four human resources officers and dismissed one after they allegedly forged signatures of senior government officials to illegally hire teachers. Primary and Secondary Education Minister Lazarus Dokora told Chronicle yesterday that the five were all from his ministry.Minister Dokora could not be drawn into revealing the names of the officers, saying he was not in the office. He said the officials were working with PSC officials to manufacture fake letters to…Read More