- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
Government has castigated the United States for meddling in Zimbabwe’s internal affairs in a way that seeks to weaken the country’s sovereign status and reverse its successful land reform programme.This was after the US Senate Committee on Foreign Relations chairman Mr Bob Corker wrote a letter to that country’s secretary for Treasury Mr Jacob Lew on January 28, 2016 urging the US government to use its influence at the Bretton Woods institutions to block any…Read More