- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
Government has castigated the United States for meddling in Zimbabwe’s internal affairs in a way that seeks to weaken the country’s sovereign status and reverse its successful land reform programme.This was after the US Senate Committee on Foreign Relations chairman Mr Bob Corker wrote a letter to that country’s secretary for Treasury Mr Jacob Lew on January 28, 2016 urging the US government to use its influence at the Bretton Woods institutions to block any…Read More