- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
A controversial Zanu PF youth member Energy Mutodi believed to be so loyal to President Robert Mugabe has made sensational claims that the G40 faction in the party, which is believed to be aligned to first lady Grace Mugabe has already lined up party members which it intend s to kill this year. In an article posted on his Facebook timeline, Mutodi said a faction in Zanu PF known as the Generation 40 that is…Read More