- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE graduation protesters, who protested in front of UZ Chancellor President Robert Mugabe have reportedly been denied their degree certificates as threatened by Higher and Tertiary Education minister Jonathan Moyo. Tonderai Dombo, Thembinkosi Rushwaya and Alex Mukamba who bravely protested before Mugabe at the UZ graduation ceremony are currently being denied access to their degree certificates. More news to follow…By Sibusiso Ngwenya. photo-zimmetro-UZ student protest by DomboRead More