- CONSTITUTIONAL COURT STRIPS PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA OF POWERS to appoint and remove the Vice Presidents after it delivered a landmark ruling wherein it declared as unconstitutional the legality of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No.1) Act
- CORONAVIRUS: Chinhoyi Provincial Hospital nurses recently fled after 2 suspected Covid-19 cases in fear of infection due to lack of protective clothing.
- 'CORONAVIRUS UK: UK COULD BE COMPENSATED AS MUCH AS £351billion by China after more than one million people globally, has cost the G7 group of nations including the UK, US and Japan a huge £3.2 trillion'
- 46 AFRICAN STATES HAVE REPORTED 9 198 positive cases and 414 deaths, besides SA and Egypt all reported over 100 cases
- EBOLA , (BSE)/mad cow disease, now Corona Virus from Covid affecting the whole globe-source meat..hmn-
UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE graduation protesters, who protested in front of UZ Chancellor President Robert Mugabe have reportedly been denied their degree certificates as threatened by Higher and Tertiary Education minister Jonathan Moyo. Tonderai Dombo, Thembinkosi Rushwaya and Alex Mukamba who bravely protested before Mugabe at the UZ graduation ceremony are currently being denied access to their degree certificates. More news to follow…By Sibusiso Ngwenya. photo-zimmetro-UZ student protest by DomboRead More