- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
ZAMBIA’s High Commissioner to South Africa Designate Emmanuel Mwamba hopes some Zambians will be convicted for the murder of Jonathan Moyo’s daughter Zanele and has indicated that one Zambian is detained in South Africa, the Zambian Watchdog reported. Just two days ago, Mwamba issued another statement saying one of the Zambians linked to the death of a student in Cape Town, Stephen Chitobolo has finally reported himself to police. Zambia’s High Commissioner to South Africa…Read More