- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW MLISWA WANTS new land cruisers and salary rise for Mps and blocks Auxillia Mnangagwa 'Gucci Grace' debate in parliament.
- FOOTBALLER Kawondera, Mary Chiwenga's ex sues, her for US$700 000 , for using forged divorce documents to be married to Vice president Chiwenga
- TWO ZIM BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) with transport and freight buses and trucks in SAfrica, murdered in SAfrica.
- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
President Mugabe yesterday said Zanu-PF was solidly united and would not allow rumours to divide and destroy top leadership including his two deputies with whom he has worked since the days of the liberation struggle. He said factions did not exist in Zanu-PF as it only had some distinctive organs. Addressing the Zanu-PF Women’s League National Assembly meeting at the party’s headquarters in Harare yesterday, President Mugabe called for unity among party members. The…Read More