- 113 PEOPLE including the bride and groom have died in a fire in North Iraq at a wedding celebration.
- A Gweru woman moves around waving a placard looking for a husband.
- Chief Secretary to the President and Cabinet Dr Misheck Sibanda retires and is replaced by Mnangagwa's nephew Dr Martin Rushwaya as the new Chief Secretary to the President and Cabinet.
- CHAMISA HAS SHOWN his true colours as an unashamed dictator, tribalist and the driver of the satanic and evil 1979 Shona Grand Plan by imposing Shona councillors and members of parliament in Matabeleland in general and Bulawayo in particular.
- Mauritius, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda and Mozambique have Elon Musk's Starlink satellite internet and Zimbabwe is set to get it first before South Africa. due to delays in licensing Starlink in South Africa.
Information, Media and Broadcasting Services Minister Dr Christopher Mushohwe , yesterday said journalists should not meddle in security sector issues, urging them to appreciate the peace and freedom the forces ensure in the country. Officiating at the Herald editorial end-of-year party at Meikles hotel in Harare yesterday, Dr Mushohwe said some journalists were losing their way by treading into sensitive security sector matters. “Some of the media houses seem not to understand which…Read More